Friday, August 28, 2009

AUGUST WEDDING MAYHEM!

Okay, some people may say that wedding hair is stressful and nutso-making. Those people wouldn't be me! To celebrate the joys of the hot august weddings, I am dedicating this Ginger Salon blog entry to Brides, Brides, and more Brides.
First we have Meg, an Iowa native. Meg hates Iowa, just in case you were wondering.....
p.s. her maid of honor(in one of the photos) loves Iowa. And she let me do fingerwaves in her hair, so nothing could be more amazing!





























Next we have Krista, a gorgeous sports model who owns Refind Space (www.refindspace.com) and may or may not be my cousin.....


























And last but not least we have Erin, a fabulous southerner that has my favorite hair color. Thanks to Marci for doing her gorgeous vintage flair do:




Ah, weddings. The smell of inlaws in the air. FABulosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment